- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of yeast
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- And half a cup of melted Butter
• In a bowl, add the yeast, 1 tablespoon of sugar and warm milk (it should not be hot, it will kill the yeast) mix and cover for about 5-7 minutes to bloom.
• In the yeast mixture, add the egg, melted butter, flour, salt and the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix well.
•Transfer batter to a slightly floured surface then knead for about 10 minutes or until batter is smooth.
• place the batter in a greased bowl, cover it and put it in a warm place until it has doubled in volume.
•punch dough to blow out air. Roll the dough into small balls and place them in a plate going into a greasy oven. Cover it to let it rise again.
• bake at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes
•Butter rolls immediately after taking them out of the oven.
Next up, enjoy some fresh out of the oven rolls.