°8 Breton palets
°250g small strawberries
°1 vanilla pod
°1 whole milk yogurt
°2 tbsp. tsp un-salted shelled pistachios
1. Rinse and pat the strawberries dry, hull them and cut them in half. Coarsely crumbled cookies with fingers. Divide 2/3 of the crumbs into 4 tall glasses.
2. In a bowl, whisk the mascarpone with the yogurt and sugar, add the seeds contained in the split vanilla pod.
3. In the glasses, arrange a layer of strawberries on the cookies, cover with a layer of vanilla mascarpone, then repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up, ending with mascarpone.
4. Reserve the trifles in the fridge until ready to serve. Coarsely chop the pistachios and mix them with the rest of the cookie crumbs in a bowl.
5. At the last minute, sprinkle the trifles with this pistachio-biscuit breadcrumbs.