Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole
• 1 32- oz. bag of hash browns, defrosted
• 14 oz. kielbasa, thawed and cut into small pieces
• 1 small onion, diced
• 1/3 cup of butter, melted
• 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese, I used a mix of Monterey jack and cheddar
• 10.5 oz can cream of chicken
• 1 cup whole milk
INSTRUCTIONS:Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole
• Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased crock pot.
• In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, butter and milk. Pour over hashbrown mix.
• Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
• Cook on high for 3 hours.