- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Fresh cilantro, optional, finely chopped, garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl,whisk together ranch dressing, lime juice, zest, chili powder and cumin until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl and top with tomatoes, corn, bell peppers and cheddar cheese.
Pour dressing over coleslaw and veggies and toss together to combine.
Top with fresh cilantro, if desired, and let chill 15-20 minutes before serving.