- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 lbs broccoli florets finely chopped
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, cider vinegar and pepper.
In large bowl combine the broccoli, bacon, onions, cranberries and almonds. Drizzle the dressing over the top and stir to coat.
Cover and chill for 1-2 hours before serving. Toss again right before serving.