- 3 pounds of beef ribs
- And for the Rub: Marinade
- 3 tables_poons øf olive oil
- 1 table_spoon ” chilli powder
- 1 tables_poon of brown sugar see Notes
- 1 teasp_oon øf smoked paprika
- 1 teas_poon ” garlic powder
- 1 teas_poon øf onion powder
- ½ teas_poon øf cumin
- 1 teas_poon ” black pepper
- 1 teas_poon ” salt
- ½ cup of barbecue sauce
Instructions for Grilled beef ribs Recipe
Combine rub ingredients until well-blended in a bowl, and after that, pour over beef ribs then evenly coat. Cover ribs. Place in fridge to marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
then preheat the grill to 250° Fahrenheit.
And place ribs on the grill over indirect heat.
Then cover and cook for about 1 ½ hour, with flipping every 20 minutes.
And brush with barbecue sauce in the last 10 to 20 minutes of cooking. Then serve warm