- 4 cups (1 L) graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup (160ml) melted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) corn syrup
- 4 pouches 1/4 oz (7 g) unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 4 pkgs (8 oz/250 g) light Canadian cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (500ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. 1/2 tsp (20 mL) finely grated lemon zest
- 3 cups (750 mL) frozen blueberries
Brush bottom and sides of four 8-inch (20 cm) square cake pans with melted butter. Line bottom with paper.
In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter and corn syrup until smooth. Divide between dishes and press down evenly. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
In medium saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand 3 minutes. Heat over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin dissolves. Using a heavy-duty hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, about 3 minutes. Stir in gelatin mixture, vanilla and lemon zest until smooth. Gently stir in the blueberries.
Divide the filling between the dishes. Level the surface, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, or until firm.