Raspberry Punch Ingredients:
- 2 Liter Bottle Sierra Mist, Sprite or 7-up, chilled
- 2 Liter Bottle Club Soda, chilled
- 1 Fruit punch can(12oz), or pink lemonade, thawed in the fridge
- 1 Pineapple juice can (12oz), thawed in the fridge
- 6-8 scoops Raspberry Sherbet Ice cream, or any flavor you have available
For Garnish (optional, but so pretty!):
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Pineapple slices for garnish (canned or fresh)
Pre-scoop ice cream and place on a baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Freeze and add ice cream just before serving so it remains frozen in the punch.
In a punch bowl, combine: 2 juice cans. Pour in Sierra Mist and Club Soda and gently stir until combined.
Add pineapple slices and raspberries if using and top with scooped sherbet just before serving. The ice cream will keep it chilled.
Add cold water or ice if desired to control how sweet your punch is. Also, keep in mind, once the ice cream is added, the punch will be sweeter.
You ought to take part in a contest for one of the best websites on the net. I am going to highly recommend this website!