- 200 g (1/2 cup) SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- 15 g (1 tbsp) COCOA POWDER
- 15 g (1 tbsp) UNSALTED BUTTER
- 30 g (2 tbsp) SWEET CHOCOLATE
- CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES, FOR DECORATING
Chop the sweet chocolate. Add the condensed milk to a pan over low heat. Sift the cocoa powder on top of the condensed milk and stir until combined.
Now add the butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until it comes down from the bottom of the pan. When it thickens a bit, mix thoroughly and add the chocolate and mix well.
Remove from the heat and transfer to a greased baking dish. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours while holding the plastic wrap close together.
Grease your hand with butter or oil and roll truffles as desired (15 g recommended). Sprinkle with chocolate. Serve chocolate truffles and enjoy!!