- 1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
- 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
- 1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
How to make it:
-Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
-In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
-Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
-Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
-Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
-Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
-Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.