- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 4 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together the pretzels, 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter.
-Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
-Set aside to cool completely.
-In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
-Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over the cooled crust.
-Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
-In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and boiling water.
-Mix in frozen strawberries, and stir until thawed. Pour over cream cheese mixture in pan.
-Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.