- 200 g de biscuits
- 70 grams of melted butter
- 190 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 100 grams of butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 kilo of shredded cheese
- The zest of 1 orange
- 25 grams of corn starch
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 200 grams of cream
1. Base: Mix cookies and mix with melted butter. Crush mixture on the bottom of the mold and let it cool for 10 minutes in the refrigerator, then bake at 180° for another 10 minutes.
2. Cream: mix butter with sugar and vanilla extract. Then add the eggs, one at a time. Then add the cheese, starch, and orange zest.
3. Pour the cream on the bottom and bake at 150° for 60-70 minutes.
4. Melt the chocolate in the cream and pour the ganache over the cheesecake.