1. Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes.
2. Brown and drain ground beef
3. Place beef and potatoes in large slow cooker.
4. Add all cans of vegetables, can of tomato soup, and diced tomatoes.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Finally, add the secret ingredient that sets this apart from your average soup- sugar (thanks to my grandma Hazel)!!
Mix together well and cook on low for 2-3 hours in slow cooker.
Of course you can substitute fresh or frozen veggies, but would need to add a can or two of beef stock to this. No need to add this if using canned veggies, as you will be adding the cans undrained-which provides both liquid and flavor.