Ingredients:Cheesy Ground Beef Dip
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 (10 oz) can of diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8 oz) can of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Sliced jalapeños (optional)
- Tortilla chips or sliced veggies for dipping
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain any excess fat.
Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the diced tomatoes and green chilies, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
Preheat your oven to 375F.
Stir in the shredded cheese and sour cream until the cheese is melted and the dip is well combined.
Transfer the dip to an oven-safe dish and top with jalapeños, if desired.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.