1 bag of Betty Crocker sugar mixture
- Butter and eggs are required on a cookie mix bag for a cookie spoon
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) melted butter
- 1 package (227 g) soft strawberry cream cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) strawberry jam
- 4 1/2 cups (1.12 liters) frozen whipped cream, thawed
- 2 cans (4 servings) quick pudding mix and vanilla pie filling
- 750 ml (3 cups) cold milk
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped fresh strawberries
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Prepare and bake cookies according to package directions. Permit it cool totally for at least 20 min. Save 4 cookies for decorat.
In a food processor, crush about half of the remaining cookies. Pour into a medium sized bowl. Continue to crush the second half of the cookies approximately; Put in the bowl. Stir in the melted butter until well blended. In an ungreased 33 by 23 cm (13 by 9 in) 2.8 L (3 quart) glass baking dish, press the crushed biscuit mixture into the bottom. Put aside.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, frosting and jam with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping bowl edges frequently. Stir in 500 ml (2 cups) of whipped cream. Spread over cookie dough.
In a medium bowl, whisk the instant pudding mixture and milk, whisking, for 2 minutes or until thickened. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Pour the remaining amount of whipped cream over the pudding layer; evenly distributed. Covering & put in fridge for 4 h .
When ready to serve, crumble remaining 4 cookies; Top with biscuits and strawberries. Cut into 6 rows and 4 columns. Cover the rest of the cake and put it in the fridge.