This Christmas Crunch Cake is going to be a major favorite during the winter season! This Christmas Cake is topped with a delicious and crunchy topping. Only a few ingredients and you will have this Crunch Cake in no time to enjoy anytime, anywhere!
A piece of the cake on a checkered table cloth.
No-Bake Christmas Crunch Cake
This Christmas Crunch Dessert is absolutely amazing, you will want to devour the entire dish by yourself! This recipe is so simple to make and you can even make it ahead of time for any upcoming Holiday gatherings, Christmas Eve, or for a buffet table on Christmas Day. Whatever you decide, don’t forget to combine this amazing Crunch Cake with this Strawberry Crunch Cake and this Banana Crunch Cake.
Graham Crackers – Use this for the crust of your dessert.
Corn Flakes – These will add an additional crunchy texture.
Butter – Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
Nonpareils– Use red, white, and green to add to on top of your crust..
Cream Cheese – Use softened or room temperature cream cheese.
Milk– Use sweetened condensed milk to help with the consistency of the filling.
Cool Whip – This will be used as a thickening agent for the filling.
Prep:15 MIN Total:4 HR 15 MIN Servings:9
Inspired by the classic sugar cookie, this festive frozen cake is stuffed with sprinkles, a kiss of almond flavor, a splash of rum and of course, loads of crunch. Enjoy😊!
- 16 Nature Valley crunchy granola bars Oats ‘n Honey, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2(8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1(14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1(8 oz.) container extra creamy whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1tablespoon spiced rum or vanilla
- 1/3cup Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decorations Nonpareils (red, white and green)
- Nonstick baking spray
Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook.
1) In a large bowl, stir together crushed granola bars, melted butter and sugar until well mixed.
Press half of the mixture into a 9×9-inch baking pan that has been generously sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
2) In a mixer, beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk,
whipped topping, almond extract and rum.
3) Fold in non-pareils, reserving about 1 teaspoon for the topping.
4) Spread whipped mixture on top of crust. Top with remaining granola bar mixture and sprinkle with reserved nonpareils. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4-6 hours.