• ° 2 boxes of pizza dough or biscuits
• ° 2 cups Mozzarella (or your favorite cheese)
• ° Two tablespoons of really good Italian seasoning or parsley flakes
• ° Half a cup of olive oil
• ° A package of 1-8 ounce of pepperoni (we used turkey)
• ° 1 cup Parmesan cheese
• +Optional: add 12 teaspoons of fresh garlic or garlic powder (it’s great)
* INSTRUCTIONS :
• Preheat oven ( 350 degrees )
• Cut pizza dough or biscuit into quarters (as shown in the picture)
• Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
• Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until the oil is evenly distributed over each piece of dough
• Bake for 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is completely cooked) Tip: Be sure to check it in the center before pulling it out. If the medium is still not well cooked, be sure to leave it on for another 5 minutes each time until it is done.
• Turn the dish on while it’s still hot.
• Serve together with side sauce
• Enjoy !