- 450gm decapitated shrimp, with shells
- three yellow corn, reduce in half
- 10 cambray potatoes, washed
- 6 Italian sausages, sliced
- ¼ white onion
- 1 piece of unsalted butter
- three finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper (available on the supermarket)
- five tablespoons Cajun seasoning (available at the grocery store)
- 2 tablespoons chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 tablespoons delicate sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Step1: Bring a pot of water to a boil, upload onions, Cambrian potatoes, sausage, and a couple of tablespoons Cajun seasoning; Cook till the potatoes are soft.
Step2: Add shrimp, lemon juice, and corn.Combine last Cajun seasoning with paprika, pepper, lemon, and chili flakes.
Step3: Melt the butter in a frying pan, upload the garlic and prepare dinner dinner for one minute. Add the spice combination and sugar.Add a bit of the shrimp cooking water to the seasoning sauce to lighten them up a bit.
Step4: Remove the shrimp from the water and upload them to the sauce. Mix till nicely blended.
Step5: Put the sausage, potatoes and corn at the cob in a serving dish, upload the shrimp with the sauce and mix.
Step6: Serve this scrumptious Cajun Shrimp and Potatoes as a facet dish for a barbeque or as a primary dish. One of the mixtures I just like the maximum is the prawns with Cambrai potatoes. By itself, it’s far a whole dish, however this time I am sharing with you the subsequent recipe with Italian sausage and yellow corn.