• 2 pieces of bacon
• 3 slices of white bread
• 100gm grilled chicken breast, sliced
• 1 tomato cut into slices
• 1 slice Emmental cheese
• 2 lettuce leaves
• 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
• Fry the bacon until done. Toast slices of white bread.
• Sliced grilled chicken breast and tomatoes.
• Butter one slice of toast. On top of it is an Emmental slice, half chicken, a tomato slice and a lettuce leaf.
• Spread ½ teaspoon of mayonnaise on the next slice of toast and set the mayonnaise side on the lettuce.
• Repeat, omitting cheese & adding bacon before lettuce.
• Spread half a teaspoon of mayonnaise on the last slice; Put the mayonnaise down.
• Cutting sandwich to quarters, securing every quarter with toothpick.