“Mac & Cheese””
- 3 Cups of uncooked elbow macaroni pasta.
- 2 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 Cup of shredded Colby cheese.
- 3 Tablespoons of soft butter.
- 3 Cups of half and half.
- A large can of Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup, use the 15 ounces can.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of smoked paprika.
DIRECTIONS:”Mac & Cheese””
Step1: To create a hot bowl of cheddar cheese soup, I combined the half and half with the cheddar cheese soup, and mixed until it’s smooth.
Step2: Further, I mixed in the paprika and black pepper to fulfill the flavor.
Step3: I poured half of the elbow macaroni and cheese into the crockpot with half of the shredded cheddar and half of the Colby, half of the butter, and a half and half soup mixture.
Step4: I mixed until thoroughly combined. And I used the remaining cheese for topping.
Step5: I set the slow cooker on low, then I covered the slow cooker with the lid. I let it simmer for around three hours.