- 3.4 ounce box instant banana pudding
- 1 – 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts + 2 Tablespoons for garnish
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 – 10 ounce jars maraschino cherries, halved
How to make it:
-Stir together the pudding mix and pineapple until dissolved and thickened.
-Fold in the Cool Whip with a spatula.
-Gently stir in the marshmallows, nuts, chocolate chips, bananas, and cherries.
-Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill. Makes about 8 cups salad.