MEATBALLS :Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- 1 pound hamburger
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko or bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, minced or grated
- 1-2 garlic cloves (minced) or 1 Tbsp mixed spice with garlic
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients with hands. Form into golf ball sized meatballs, place on baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Makes approx. 30 meatballs. I like to put mine on the barbeque (on the baking sheets), it adds extra flavor.
SWEET & SOUR SAUCE :
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup White Vinegar
- 1 cup Water or Pineapple Juice
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
Mix all ingredients and pour over cooked meatballs.
Add chunked green/red peppers, onions and pineapple as desired.
Bake at 350 for 30 mins until vegetables are tender or place in slow cooker on high for 2 hrs.
Please Follow our Page for more delicious written recipes