My Grandma Made this ” 30-Minutes 7-Layer Salad “y’all help me make her day with compliments …Thanks
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce (totally rinsed, dried, and chopped)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 10 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 ¼ cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
-Add bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside
-Place the chopped lettuce in a large flat bowl, layer with onion, peas, shredded cheese, cauliflower, and bacon on top.
-Prepare your dressing by whisking the mayonnaise, sugar, and Parmesan cheese together. -Drizzle over salad, refrigerate until chilled.