- 4 – 8 inch flour tortillas
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green peppers
- ¼ cup red peppers chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
1: Mix the softened cream cheese, ranch seasoning, onions, peppers and celery in a large mixing bowl.
2: When mixed thoroughly, place a thin layer on top of one tortilla.
3: Roll the tortilla up lengthwise, as tight as you can.
4: Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerator for at least three hours.
5: When ready to serve, unwrap and cut into slices and place on a plate.