- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy
-Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely.
-Cut into 1 inch squares. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk.
-Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
-In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping.
-Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.