- 3 cups of 10% cream
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup toasted coconut divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 deep baked 9 “pie shell
- 1/2 cup 35% whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pure almond essence
In a saucepan, combine the 10% cream, eggs, sugar, flour and salt.
Cooked until thicken, while stirring. Add the essences and 3/4 cup of toasted coconut, combine very well.
Put in cooked crust & cool. Whip the cream with the 1/4 cup of sugar and pure almond extract.
Spread over the pie and sprinkle with the remaining cocon
Please follow our page for more delicious Recipes