• 1 small loaf of bread
• 150g of sugar
• 6 free range eggs
• 1/2 liter of whole milk
• 1 tablespoon grated zest of one orange
• 1 dessert spoon of vanilla essence
• 150g of a bar of your favorite chocolate for desserts (70%)
• 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
• 150ml special liquid caramel desserts
first we heat the milk with the tablespoon of cocoa powder and the orange zest. Let it heat up but without boiling over a very low heat (about 10 minutes).
Chop the chocolate bar and add it to the hot milk, stir slowly and carefully with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes so that the mixture does not stick and burn.
In a bowl we introduce the eggs and the sugar, beat until there is a foamy sauce that we will then add to the milk and the bread. Add the sliced bread to the milk, also introduce the eggs and beat everything until a creamy mass remains.