125 ml of oil (1/2 cup)
125 ml of milk (1/2 cup)
125 ml passion fruit concentrate (1/2 cup)
270g of sugar
300g of common wheat flour
12g baking powder (1 heaping tbsp)
393g of condensed milk (1 can)
80ml of passion fruit concentrate
1. In the blender place the eggs, oil, milk, passion fruit concentrate and sugar. Blend for 2 minutes.
2. Pour into a container, add common wheat flour and baking powder. Mix well.
3. Place in oiled molds. Preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. In a container, place the condensed milk, then the passion fruit concentrate and mix.
5. Decorate the cake when it is cold