For the base:
200g of digestive biscuits
100g butter (melted)For the cream:320g mascarpone
100g orange marmalade
100g of sugar
50ml orange juice
1. Put the cookies in a food processor and chop finely. Put the chopped biscuits in a bowl and add the melted butter.
2. Line a cake pan (20 cm pan size) with parchment paper and pour 3/4 of the shortbread cookies inside and compact them with a spoon.
Let the crumbled orange cake base sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
3. In a bowl add the mascarpone and the sugar and mix it with a hand mixer to make it creamy.
Add the orange marmalade and orange juice. Mix the cream well so that it is homogeneous.
4. After some time has elapsed, take the biscuit base out of the fridge and pour the cream into it.
Level it well, then top with the remaining chopped cookie mixture.
5. Transfer the crumbled mascarpone and orange cake to the fridge for 4 hours.
6. After the rest time has elapsed, gently remove it from the cake ring and dust it with powdered sugar