Ingredient and proportions:
• 8 oz cream cheese softened
• 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
• 8 tbs butter softened
• 1 tsp vanilla
• Optional: 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup Pyure Organic Stevia
Blend Sweetener as needed if your strawberries are not sweet and bitter.
• Remove the stems and cut the strawberries into chunks.
• Add the strawberries and vanilla to the blender and blend the ingredients on high for about a minute
• Add the softened cream cheese and butter.
• Add the optional sweetener.
• Mix on high for about 3 to 4 minutes or until the
ingredients has fully combined together.
• Scoop the Strawberry Cheesecake mixture into a mini muffin tin and freeze for at least an
• To store the frozen treats, remove them from the muffin tin and transfer them to a container to freeze