* 1 kg oxtail
* 4 medium potatoes peeled and cubed
* 1 onion thinly sliced
* 2 tablespoon soybean paste
* 2 tablespoon korean chilli powder
* 2 tablespoon oil
* 5 cup water
* 1/4 cup spring onion chopped
* 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar optional
In a large saucepan over medium heat, add onions and oil,
stirring occasionally until onions begin to turn golden.
Add water, oxtail, potatoes, soybean paste, chilli powder and stir to combine.
Turn the heat to the lowest, cover with lid and braise for 3 hours.
Stirring occasionally and add more water as needed.
Stir in the balsamic vinegar (optional), add spring onions and serve.