- 4 (10- ounce) rib-eye steaks, boneless, about 1- inch thick, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Heat a grill to high heat.
In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic powder.
Brush the steaks with olive oil.
Sprinkle the rosemary mixture over each side of the steaks to coat evenly.
Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
Top each with a pat (1 to 2 teaspoons) of butter and serve