- 3/4 C root beer
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix 4 serving size
- 1-2 TBSP root beer extract
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust prepared
- Cherries and whipped cream
- Crushed root beer barrel candy
1 – Whisk together the root beer, milk, root beer extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. (or until it thickens)
2 – Gently add in Cool Whip.
3 – Continue to stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
4 – Scoop the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
5 – Place in the freezer for at least 8 hours. (overnight is best)
6 – Remove from freezer and cut into 8 slices.
7 – Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
8 – Sprinkle crushed root beer barrel candy on the edges of the pie.
9 – Store pie in freezer.