- Chicken Cobb Salad Ingredients:
- 6 oz bacon (6 slices) chopped and browned
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce 5 cups chopped, rinsed and dried
- 2 cooked chicken breasts from a cooked chicken
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled (or feta cheese)
- 2 Tbsp parsley finely chopped
Cobb Salad Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove pressed or finely minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Sautee chopped bacon on a skillet till browned and crisp (five min), then switch to a paper-towel-covered plate to cool. Cook 2 hard-boiled eggs then peel and quarter.
Chop, rinse and spin dry romaine lettuce and set up on a platter. Arrange closing salad substances (chicken, eggs, avocado, tomatoes, onion, blue cheese, and bacon) in rows over salad then sprinkle the finely chopped parsley over the salad.
Transfer dressing substances to a mason jar and shake like crazy. Drizzle over salad simply earlier than serving or permit visitors upload their very own dressing to taste.