- 1 lb. Cheese Tortellini
- 1 lb. Jumbo Shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 Plum Tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 c. Heavy Cream
- 1/4 c. Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Cook the tortellini according to package directions; drain.
Add the butter to a large skillet and cook the shrimp until almost cooked through; approximately 2-3 minutes.
Add the tomato, basil, garlic and horseradish and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the shrimp is cooked through and is white/pink and not clear.
Stir in the flour; then add the heavy cream and cheese. Mix well; then add the cooked tortellini and stir until all coated.
Sprinkle with extra cheese and chopped basil for garnish.