- 2 avocado, NS as to Florida or Californias avocados – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup salsa
- garlic salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 plum tomato (blank)s roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives – drained and finely chopped
INSTRUCTIONS :THE BEST 7 LAYER TACO DIP
THE BEST 7 LAYER TACO DIP
Step 1: In a medium bowl, mash the avocados. Mix in lime juice, cilantro, salsa, garlic salt and pepper.
Step 2: In a small bowl, blend the sour cream and taco seasoning.
Step 3: In a 9×13 inch dish or on a large serving platter, spread the refried beans. Top with sour cream mixture. Spread on guacamole. Top with tomatoes, green onions, Mexican-style cheese blend and black olives.