- 45 ml (3 tsp) basil oil
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) Cajun seasoning
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, seeded and cut into quarters
- 60 g (12 cups) Andouille or chorizo sausage, chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 chopped tomato (about 250 ml/1 cup)
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 1 Pack Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo
𝗖𝗔𝗝𝗨𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗣 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗔𝗟𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗔
In a medium bowl, mix 30ml (2 tablespoons) Becel Oil and Cajun seasoning. Add chicken and pepper. Toss to coat.
Roast or grill, flipping once, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are cooked through, about 6 minutes. Cut vegetables and chicken into slices. Reservation and heating.
Heat remaining 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook sausage, stirring frequently, until golden, about 3 minutes.
Adding garlic & cooking, stir constantly, to fragrant, 30 sec.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 2 minutes.
In the same saucepan, add 175 ml (3/4 cup) of water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo and bring to a boil again. Reduce the heat to medium and leave covered, stirring constantly, for 8 minutes, until the pasta is cooked.
Serve chicken and pepper with pasta.