- .500g flour 00
- .250g approx. of milk
- .1 egg
- .60g of sugar
- .80g butter
- .15 g fresh brewer’s yeast or 6 g dry
- .7g salt
- .grated lemon or orange zest, vanilla.
- .peanut oil for frying,
- .granulated and powdered sugar,
1. Dissolve the yeast in the milk and pour it into the flour.
2. Then add the egg, sugar, butter and salt.
3. Work everything together and add the milk little by little, then the grated orange zest.
4. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size.
5. Then form the donuts and let them rise until they double in size.
6. Then fry them in very hot oil.
7. Dip them in sugar, cinnamon and serve.