- Beef : 300 g (0.66 pounds)
- Onion: 1 medium (diced)
- Red beans: 400 g
- Nachos: 175 g
- Grated cheese: ½ cup
- Heavy cream: ½ cup , sour cream, or creme Fresh
For the sauce: (mix together)
- Tomato sauce
- Hot jalapenos
1. In a large frying pan, fry the minced meat with the onion and season with salt and pepper.
2. Always remember to chop the vegetables for the sauce and fry in a separate pan. You can then add the tomato sauce when the vegetables start to get soft.
3. You’ll want to add this sauce to the pan with the meat and let it simmer until the minced meat is cooked and there is nothing raw, it takes around 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Make sure to arrange the corn tortillas on a baking sheet. It’s now time to cover the hot sauce from these Mexican nachos with the meat recipe.
5. The melted cheese should be added on top. And please season with salt and pepper.
6. Once done,you need to bake until the cheese is melted and has a toasted color.
7. You can serve these Mexican nachos with a meat recipe garnished with sour cream or creme fraiche.