For the Crust:
- 8 chocolate cream cookies, crushed
For the Filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 4 chocolate cream cookies, crushed
- 4 chocolate cream cookies, chopped into chunks
- 21 ounce can Lucky Leaf cherry pie filling
- 8 mini chocolate cream filled cookies
Divide the crushed cookies evenly into the bottom of 8 – 5.5 ounce parfait cups. Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
Fold in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip. Reserve 1 Tablespoon of cookie crumbs. Add the rest of the cookie crumbs and chunks and stir together very gently. If you stir too hard or too much, the filling will turn gray.
Swirl the cheesecake filling into the parfait cups using a disposable piping bag and icing tip 1M. Spoon the cherry pie filling on top of each parfait.
Right before serving swirl more Cool Whip on top of each parfait. Top with reserved cookie crumbs and mini cookies.