- 1 13 oz Turkey Smoked Sausage sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Colby-jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Add sausage, broccoli and potatoes to sheet pan.
- Toss with olive oil, steak seasoning, garlic powder and paprika.
- Roast for about 20 minutes, until potatoes and broccoli are tender.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven for a minute or two, just until cheese melts.
☆ Thank you all for passing my things around and sharing ☆