- 1 13 oz Turkey Smoked Sausage sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Colby-jack cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
Add sausage, broccoli and potatoes to sheet pan. Toss with olive oil, steak seasoning, garlic powder and paprika. Roast for about 20 minutes, until potatoes and broccoli are tender.
Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven for a minute or two, just until cheese melts.
☆ Thank you all for passing my things around and sharing ☆