𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚:
1. Add the eggs and sugar to the oil at Oda temperature and beat with a mixer.
2. After whisking well, add milk to it.
3. After mixing the milk, add the dry ingredients. I used 2.5 cups of flour.
4. Take the mixture you prepared into a squeeze bag.
5. The oven where we put the greaseproof paper
Squeeze the mixture into the tray.
6. Its shape is not important, it will spread in the oven.
7. We cook for 8 minutes in the oven pre-requested at 170 degrees.
8. You bring the whipped cream you gave between the baked and cooled biscuits.
9. Put 80 grams of melted chocolate on top.
May be an image of dessert