- 4 PERS.
- 1 puff pastry
- 4 thin chicken cutlets
- 1 box of button mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 50 g grated parmesan
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- olive oil
- salt pepper
1.Preheat your oven to 190°C (th.6/7).
2.Meanwhile, peel the onion.
3.On your kitchen board, cut it in 2.
4.Then take one half and cut it very finely.
5. Bring a frying pan to the heat with a dash of oil.
6. Fry the onion and mushrooms.
7.Cut the chicken into cubes, then add it to the pan.
8.Let everything come back for 5 min.
9.Meanwhile, break the eggs into a bowl then add salt, pepper and half the baking powder.
10.With an electric mixer, beat everything while incorporating the liquid cream and the parmesan.
11. Unroll the puff pastry and cut it into four discs of dough.
12. Press the disks of dough into previously buttered tartlet moulds.
13. Cover the bottoms with the chicken preparation.
14.Pour the prepared cream on top.
15.Bake for 35 min.
16. Leave to stand for 15 minutes at room temperature once out of the oven.
17. Enjoy warm or cold