– 1 kg of refined sugar
– 2 cups of water
– 4 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
– 1 box of gelatin flavor of your choice
– Sugar for sprinkling
Jujube, tasty and colorful, pleases children and adults who love sweets!
Step by step to do:
– In a saucepan, mix the water in a bain-marie with the unflavored and flavored gelatins.
– As soon as the jellies melt, add the sugar and stir well until all the sugar is dissolved.
– When it boils, keep stirring for about 5 minutes and turn off the heat (the mixture should be liquid and homogeneous).
– In a mold greased with margarine, pour the mixture and let it rest for about 24 hours so that it takes on a firm consistency (you can cover the mold with a kitchen towel, if you want).
– The next day, take the dough out of the mold, cut it into small pieces and give it the shape you want.
– To finish, pass the jujube through the sugar and wait for it to dry. Now just enjoy!
– If you prefer the gummies to be more consistent, just wait another 2 days (after this last step) to try the gummy bear.
Remember: moderation above all. Sweets are delicious and practically irresistible, but too much sugar can be harmful.