100g of bacon
1kg of beef (cubes)
1 tablespoon sweet paprika
2/3 tablespoon hot paprika
2 tablespoons tomato paste
300ml of red wine
300ml of water
1. Peel and cut the onion into small pieces. Also, cut the bacon into small strips.
2. Pour the oil into the pot and add the bacon. Fry until the bacon begins to brown, then remove.
3. Add the beef cubes and fry them for a few minutes. Remove from the pot.
4. Add the prepared onion and fry until soft. Add meat and add salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, cumin, paprika, hot paprika and tomato paste and mix.
5. Pour in the red wine and water and mix well together. At the end add the bay leaves and mix.
6. Cover with lid and cook for about 30 minutes or until meat is soft and tender.
7. Remove the pot from the heat and serve.