– 230g spelled flour
– 2 tsp cornstarch
– 80g melted coconut oil
– 115g coconut sugar
– 2 large eggs 1 whole + 1 yolk
– 2 tsp of vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 80 g crushed dark chocolate
– 75g of pecan nuts
– Preheat the oven to 175°C
– Spread the crushed pecan nuts on the baking sheet covered with baking paper.
– Bake for 9 minutes, let cool in a bowl, then mix the melted coconut oil with the coconut sugar and vanilla extract, add the whole egg and the yolk of the second egg and mix.
– Add the flour, starch, baking soda to the liquid ingredients and mix everything together.
– Incorporate the chocolate and the pecan nuts and mix.
– Put the dough in a mold or circle of 18 cm in diameter and flatten the dough to distribute it evenly.
– Bake for 20 minutes eat lukewarm when the chocolate is flowing