400g of creamy catupiry cheese
200g of chopped ham
¼ cup chopped parsley
2 cups of chopped mozzarella
½ cup chopped chives
1 teaspoon of salt
2 baguette breads
½ cup melted butter
2 tablespoons chopped parsley for the garlic butter
3 minced garlic cloves
2 tablespoons parmesan
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, ham, parsley, mozzarella, chives and salt. Reserve.
3. Cut the baguettes into 12-inch pieces.
4. With the help of a small knife, remove the core of the baguette.
5. Fill the baguettes with the ham and cheese mixture.
6. Cut the baguettes into 4 equal pieces.
7. Place them on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.
8. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, chopped parsley, garlic, and Parmesan.
9. With a brush, spread the butter over the baguettes.
10. Wrap with aluminum foil.
11. Bake for 25 minutes.