2 or 3 medium-sized eggplants (700g)
Salt and pepper
3 medium potatoes (600g)
1 chopped onion
1 red pepper
2 cloves garlic
500g ground beef
300g tomato sauce
2-3 cherry tomatoes
1. Cut the eggplant into slices.
2. Place them in a bowl of salted water and let them soak for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, peel and also cut the potatoes into slices.
4. Place them in a tray and season them with salt, pepper, paprika and olive oil on both sides.
5. Bake the potatoes at 180° for 25 minutes.
6. Pat the eggplant dry, place in a tray and season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and olive oil, brushing on both sides.
7. Bake the aubergines at 180° for about 25 minutes.
8. In a large skillet, heat some olive oil and sauté the chopped onion, garlic and bell pepper.
9. Add the meat and season with salt, pepper, paprika, coriander.
10. Pour the tomato sauce and add fresh parsley. Cook everything for 3 minutes.
11. Coat the mold with the previously cooked aubergines and potatoes, fill with the mixture of meat and vegetables and close.
12. Decorate the top with cherry tomatoes and more potatoes, then brush with tomato sauce.
13. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
14. Cook the casserole at 180° for 25-30 minutes.