• 500 grams of ground meat (can be beef, pork, turkey, chicken or a mix)
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
• 1 teaspoon mustard
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Cooking oil
• Hamburger buns
• Additional ingredients (lettuce, tomato, cheese, bacon, etc.)
Cook them on the grill or pan until they are juicy. Then, place them on a soft bun, add toppings like lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sauces, and enjoy a unique and delicious burger in the comfort of your home!
properly. From shaping the burgers to cooking them to the right temperature, there are several steps you need to follow to achieve the desired result. However, the process can be very fun and rewarding for those who like to cook and experiment in the kitchen. So go ahead and enjoy your homemade burgers!