is a mouthwatering sandwich featuring seasoned ground beef, melty cheese, and savory Sloppy Joe sauce sandwiched between warm, buttery garlic bread slices!
- Thaw Frozen Garlic Bread (10 ounces)
- 1 pound ground beef (lean)
- ½ cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cups grated cheese (we used Colby Jack)
- 15-ounce can of Sloppy Joe’s Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
– Preheat your oven according to the instructions on the package of the frozen garlic bread .
– In a skillet, brown 1 pound of lean ground beef and ½ cup of chopped onion over medium heat, breaking the beef into crumbles and stirring until it’s fully cooked and the onions are tender .
– Drain any excess grease from the beef and onion mixture, then season with salt and pepper to taste .
– While the beef is cooking, place the thawed frozen garlic bread on a baking sheet and follow the package instructions to bake it until it’s warm and slightly crispy .
– Once the garlic bread is ready, remove it from the oven and slice it in half lengthwise, creating two long pieces of garlic bread .
– Spread 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter over each half of the garlic bread .
– Evenly spread the cooked beef and onion mixture over one half of the garlic bread .
– Sprinkle 2 cups of grated cheese (Colby Jack or your choice) over the beef mixture .
– Place the other half of the garlic bread on top of the cheese-covered half, creating a sandwich .
– Pour a 15-ounce can of Sloppy Joe’s sauce over the top of the garlic bread sandwich, spreading it out evenly .
– Return the assembled Sloppy Joe Garlic Bread to the oven and bake according to the package instructions or until the cheese is melted and the sandwich is heated through .
– Once it’s done, remove from the oven, slice, serve, and enjoy your Sloppy Joe Garlic Bread!